[AISWorld] IS undergraduate recruiting

Fedorowicz, Jane jfedorowicz at bentley.edu
Mon Apr 6 09:00:17 EDT 2015

NCWIT (the National Center for Women and Information Technology) has excellent resources that are freely available. Learn more about them (and AIS's relationship with them) in this AIS Insider article:

https://ais.site-ym.com/news/221540/AIS-Collaborates-with-the-National-Center-for-Women-and-Information-Technology-NCWIT.htm

Jane Fedorowicz, PhD

Immediate Past President, Association for Information Systems

Chester B. Slade Professor of Accounting and Information Systems

Bentley University

Departments of Accountancy and Information & Process Management

175 Forest Street

Waltham, MA USA

office +1-781-891-3153

fax +1-781-891-2896