[AISWorld] Call for Abstract/virtual Presentation/Short paper: 25th IBIMA Conference, Amsterdam, Netherlands 7-8 May 2015

Dr. Khalid S. Soliman ksoliman at ibima.org
Tue Apr 7 07:49:46 EDT 2015

25th IBIMA International Conference,

Due to overwhelming number of submissions and limited seats at the
conference, Regular presentation paper submissions to the 25th IBIMA
Conference, 7-8 May 2015 has been CLOSED.

ALL regular/full paper will be transferred to the 26th IBIMA Conference in
Madrid, Spain November 2015. (we really have no choice).

Conference website:  <http://www.ibima.org> http://www.ibima.org

However, for 25th IBIMA, we are still accepting submissions for Virtual
Presentation papers, Abstracts, Short papers until 20 April 2015.

IBIMA International conference proceedings are indexed by Thomson Reuters
(Web of Sciences) Since 2006, SCOPUS Since 2005, and Ranked "B" by the
prestigious Australian Research Council (ARC) Since 2010

----------------------

25th IBIMA Conference (Celebration Edition)

Call for Virtual Presentation papers/ Abstracts/ Short papers

The 25th IBIMA Conference   <http://www.ibima.org> http://www.ibima.org  -
Amsterdam, Netherlands, 7-8 May 2015

Submission deadline: 20 April 2015  (FIRM)

Sincerely,

Khalid S. Soliman

25th IBIMA Conference Chair

Dr. Khalid S. Soliman

International Business Information Management Association, USA

http://www.ibima.org

http://www.ksoliman.com