[AISWorld] Call for participation: 2015 IS Job Index

Munir Mandviwalla mandviwa at temple.edu
Tue Apr 7 09:34:59 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues

The 2013 IS Job Index for the first time summarized IS jobs, search
characteristics, salaries, titles, industries, demographics, knowledge, and
resource use data from 48 schools and more than 1200 students in the U.S.
(see http://isjobindex.com).

About 600 printed reports were mailed to US deans, 400 senior IT executives,
and about 5000 summary postcards distributed to college students. We also
received 4 media coverage articles. AIS distributed postcards to high school
STEM students. The data is also being integrated into the AIS consumer
website at http://www.afutureinis.com/.

We are now planning the 2015 IS Job Index. The opportunity to track the
growth of our field over time is very compelling. 30 schools have already
signed up to participate in 2015. If your school would like to participate
and be included in the list, please take a look at the project site on
http://isjobindex.com. The list of 30 schools and participation requirements
(including a modest charge) is available at: http://wp.me/P2YEv0-XX (scroll
down). Please note: Participation is voluntary.

We need to close the enrollment period shortly so please let me know by the
end of this week if you are interested.

Best wishes,

Munir

Munir Mandviwalla

Associate Professor and Chair of MIS

Executive Director, Institute for Business and Information Technology

Fox School of Business, Temple University

mandviwa at temple.edu <mailto:mandviwa at temple.edu> , 215.204.5617

http://community.mis.temple.edu/mmandviwalla