[AISWorld] Conf-IRM 2015 - Call for Participation - May 18-20, 2015 - Early Registration Deadline April 12, 2015

Gerald Grant Gerald.Grant at carleton.ca
Fri Apr 10 16:25:08 EDT 2015

Dear Colleague

You are invited to attend the 2015 International Conference on Information Resources Management (Conf-IRM) (www.conf-irm.org<http://www.conf-irm.org>) May 18-20, 2015 in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's capital).  Conf-IRM is an affiliated conference of the Association for Information Systems (AIS).  Apart from the regular academic presentation we have a very interesting program planned including a CIO Symposium and a practitioner panel on Healthcare IT implementation "from the trenches".  Dr. Jane Fedorowicz of Bentley University and past president of the AIS will be our academic keynote speaker.  Mr. Eugene Roman, Senior Vice-President, Information Technology and Chief Technology Officer of the Canadian Tire Corporation<http://corp.canadiantire.ca/EN/AboutUs/WhoWeAre/Pages/EugeneRoman.aspx> will be Keynote Speaker for the CIO Symposium.  We will have a CIO/Academic panel with CIOs from some of Canada's largest private and public sector organizations.  There will also be roundtable sessions with CIOs and academics. The program on Wednesday May 20 will have a healthcare focus.  One of the highlights will be a panel of practicing physicians who are also chief medical information officers.  They will discuss "Realizing the healthcare digital enterprise - experiences from the trenches".   One of the key goals of the conference is to help bridge the academic practitioner divide so often discussed in our discipline.

Early registration will end on April 12, 2015.  You must book your hotel to get the conference rate by April 17, 2015.  For details on registration, accommodations and visas, please visit the conference website at www.conf-irm.org<http://www.conf-irm.org> .

The conference is being held at the same time as the world renowned Tulip Festival.  We look forward to seeing you in beautiful Ottawa in May.

Gerald Grant
Sherif Kamel

Co-Chairs, Conf-IRM 2015

Gerald Grant. Ph.D.
Director, Ph.D. Program
Director, Centre for Information Technology, Organizations, and People (CITOP)
Sprott School of Business
Carleton University
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D073AA.51402FE0]  [cid:image002.jpg at 01D073AA.51402FE0]