[AISWorld] [ECIS2015] Early Bird Registration Phase ends tomorrow, April 12th

Stein, Armin armin.stein at ercis.uni-muenster.de
Sat Apr 11 03:41:43 EDT 2015

Dear IS Community,

The ECIS2015 Early Bird Registration Phase ends tomorrow, 24h GMT+2. If you would like to book the cheapest ticket, be fast!

Students (also PhD students!) save 40€ (300€ before, 340€ after),
AIS Members save 50€ (460€ before, 510€ after),
Non-AIS Members save 60€ (500€ before, 560€ after)!

Save on workshops (half day 45€ before, 80€ after; full day 60€ before, 100€ after), too!

Find the registration form here: http://www.ecis2015.eu/participation/registration

ECIS (http://www.ecis2015.eu) is the European Conference on Information Systems, the 2015 edition is the 23rd version and will take place in Muenster, Germany, from May 26th to May 29th. We have 209 full paper presentations, 4 teaching cases, 66 posters, and 3 prototypes, and a beautiful city, which all will amaze you!

If you want to know more about what you can do in Muenster before or after the Conference, have a look at our Treasures of the Week (http://www.ecis2015.eu/tow). To stay tuned, follow us on Twitter! Write what you think about the 23rd ECIS using #ECIS2015!

Have a nice weekend, on behalf of the Chairs,

Armin
--
Dr. Armin Stein
ECIS 2015 Organizing Committee