[AISWorld] Position - Lecturer at UMass

Ryan Wright rwright at isenberg.umass.edu
Mon Apr 13 12:12:28 EDT 2015

University of Massachusetts - Amherst
Isenberg School of Management
Full-time, Lecturer Position in Information Systems

The Operations and Information Management Department in the Isenberg School of Management is looking to fill a full-time lecturer position to teach our Introduction to Information Systems course. The teaching load typically consists of 1 prep with two large, face-to-face sections and one online section per semester (i.e., 3 classes with 1 prep per semester). There are also possible opportunities to develop and deliver other information systems courses for extra compensation.

If you are interested please visit our job posting: https://umass.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=57923 or contact me for more information. The closing date is April 19th. We should expect an expedited hiring process thereafter.

Best,
Ryan

---
Ryan T. Wright, MBA, Ph.D.