[AISWorld] Business Analytics Case

Nevo, Dorit nevod at rpi.edu
Wed Apr 15 10:30:47 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

We have recently ran a successful business analytics case competition at RPI. Given the limited number of analytics cases out there I wanted to share our case and data in case you wish to use it in your programs.

Links to the data are embedded in the document, feel free to email me with questions.

Dorit
__
Dorit Nevo
Associate Professor, Information Systems
Director of MS program in Business Analytics
Lally School of Management, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, Pittsburgh Building, Troy, New York, 12180
518.276.2230; nevod at rpi.edu; http://nevodorit.wix.com/nevod