[AISWorld] Examination Copy Available for Project-Level Business Value Text

Zmud, Robert W. rzmud at ou.edu
Wed Apr 15 15:04:36 EDT 2015

Digital examination copies (for adoption consideration) of No Excuses: Realizing Promised Benefits from Digitization (Sambamurthy & Zmud, 2014, 124 pages, $9.95) are now available from the Legerity Digital Press website (www.ldpress.com<http://www.ldpress.com>).  If you are teaching a 'projects' course or courses in IT strategy or project management and need teaching material on building project-level business cases and on bringing business case projections to fruition, we encourage you to download a copy of this digital-only book.

While at our website, we also encourage you to take a look at our other digital-only books: Guiding the Digital Transformation of Organizations (targeted at the core MBA course as well as other graduate and upper-level undergraduate courses in information technology management) and Making Sense of Data through Statistics (targeted at providing students entering business analytics programs/courses with a solid understanding of statistical concepts/methods). These two books are available as full texts or on a chapter-by-chapter basis.

If you have any questions about book content, please contact Bob Zmud (rzmud at ou.edu<mailto:rzmud at ou.edu>).  If you have any questions about book adoption, ordering or purchasing, please contact Jana Williams (admin at ldpress.com<mailto:admin at ldpress.com>).

Thank you!

Bob Zmud