[AISWorld] Call for Participation to HICSS-49 Symposium and Papers for IJESB Special Issue on IS Insights to Enhancing International Entrepreneurship

Robert Doktor doktor at hawaii.edu
Fri Apr 24 18:15:39 EDT 2015

 We are soliciting paper submission for a symposium devoted to explore new
insights from the IS discipline which may contribute to the development of
the field of International Entrepreneurship globally, across all cultures
and economies. Accepted paper will be published in a special journal issue
of the International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business (IJESB).

Sample IJESB articles can be download at:
http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/sample.php?jcode=ijesb
<http://hawaii.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=06bb829c64a57e2cc6ae346b6&id=58078bdae0&e=c145bd94f6>
. However, for this special issue, we will follow HICSS publication policy.
-- 5000 words.  Please prepare the manuscript according to the Initial
Format Specifications
<http://media.wix.com/ugd/3070ac_878b0417fe804e1691d1b77720a06e0d.doc?dn=hicss-formatspec-initialmanuscript.doc>
and
submit it to tungb at hawaii.edu.

Submission deadline: September 1, 2015
Notification of acceptance for paper presentation at HICSS: September 15,
2015
Deadline for final journal submission: January 30, 2016

Please note that if your manuscript is accepted, you are required to
present your paper at the symposium on January 5, 2015.

HICSS-Symposium Leaders and Special Issue Journal Co-editors:

Robert Doktor (Primary Contact)
University of Hawaii at Manoa
doktor at hawaii.edu

Léo-Paul Dana
Groupe Superieur de Commerce, Montpellier Business School, France
Email: lp.dana at supco-montpellier.fr

Tung Bui (Primary Contact for Special Issue)
University of Hawaii at Manoa
tungb at hawaii.edu