[AISWorld] INFORMS Conference on Information Systems and Technology (CIST) 2015: Call for papers

Shivendu Shivendu sshivend at uci.edu
Sun Apr 26 17:24:39 EDT 2015

CALL FOR PAPERS

The INFORMS Conference on Information Systems and Technology CIST 2015
Philadelphia, Oct. 31 - Nov. 1, 2015

The Keystone Role of Information Systems in Business and Societal Transformation

Website: http://www.cistconf.org/

On behalf of Organizing Committee of CIST 2015, we would like to invite you to submit your research papers to the conference. We invite original research in all areas of Information Systems and related fields that seek to address issues related to the conference theme. The detailed Call for Papers can be accessed at: http://www.cistconf.org/

IMPORTANT DATES:

Submissions Open: May 1, 2015
Submission Deadline: June 22, 2015
Notification of Acceptance: August 15, 2015
INFORMS Early Registration Date: September 5, 2015

PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:

Papers should follow the specific guidelines below:
·         Maximum of 15 pages (excluding abstract, references, tables and figures), printable on 8.5            x 11-inch paper
·         Double-spaced, 12-point font with one-inch margins on four sides
·         Indicate on the front cover whether the bulk of the work was done by a student
·         Blind submissions are encouraged but not required

Submissions will be accepted through EasyChair at:

https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cist2015

Please note that CIST and INFORMS do not take ownership of paper copyrights.

We look forward to receiving many outstanding submissions and putting together a high-quality program for this year's conference. For more information, please contact the organizing committee chairs or email at informs.cist2015 at gmail.com<mailto:informs.cist2015 at gmail.com>

Sincerely,

CIST 2015 co-chairs: Shawndra Hill, Marius Florin Niculescu, Paul Pavlou, Shivendu Shivendu, and Prasanna Tambe?