[AISWorld] ICIS 2015 - Note the deadline is CDT!

Cathy Urquhart C.Urquhart at mmu.ac.uk
Mon May 4 07:02:20 EDT 2015

Dear All

Just to clarify - the deadline is *11.59 pm Central Daylight Time*, today. My apologies for confusing anyone with my reference to Central Time. The convention is always midnight at the conference venue. Just in case you were in any doubt, see the link below.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-TX.aspx

With very best wishes

Cathy