[AISWorld] Doctoral Student Corner at AMCIS 2015

Jennifer Claggett jlc3xa at comm.virginia.edu
Tue May 5 14:22:02 EDT 2015

This year at AMCIS we're continuing the *Doctoral Student Corner* program
that launched last year. The doctoral student corner is a dedicated space
for doctoral students, and includes events to orient students to AMCIS and
to connect them with others in the field. Located on the lobby level of the
conference area, the dedicated space will be available throughout the
conference for doctoral students to network and relax between events.
Please see our website for the schedule of events and more information:
http://amcis2015.aisnet.org/doctoral-corner

We encourage doctoral students of all levels to register for this free
ancillary event when registering for AMCIS 2015. Also, please help us to
spread the word to all doctoral students who will be attending!

Sincerely,

Co-Chairs:
Jennifer Claggett, University of Virginia
Michael Frutiger, Georgia Tech
Chris Maurer, University of Tampa