[AISWorld] Deadline extension and reminder: EJIS DSR special issue

Ken Peffers ken.peffers at unlv.edu
Tue May 5 17:35:50 EDT 2015

SPECIAL ISSUE ON EXEMPLARS AND CRITERIA FOR APPLICABLE DESIGN SCIENCE RESEARCH

The special issue will be one of the big events for design science research for 2015.

The target submission window for this issue is now open and we have begun to receive submissions already. The submission deadline is has been extended to June 5, 2015 to accommodate end of semester concerns.

The call for papers can be found at (but it isn’t updated with the new deadline):

http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ejis/cfp_ejis_design-science.pdf

and, for your convenience, the EJIS instructions for authors are found at

http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ejis/author_instructions.html

My co-guest editors, Tuure Tuunanen, and Bjoern Niehaves, and I look forward to seeing your paper.

Best regards,

Ken

Ken Peffers, Professor of MIS
Lee Business School, UNLV, 4505 Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas NV 89154-6034.

Tel 702 807 1181 Skype kgpeffers