[AISWorld] Call for papers and committee members - ‘Information Systems and Future-focused Learning Environments’ track at the 26th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS 2015)

Parsons, David D.P.Parsons at massey.ac.nz
Wed May 6 15:16:14 EDT 2015

Call for papers and reviewers - ‘Information Systems and Future-focused Learning Environments’ track
26th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS 2015), Adelaide.

Dear colleagues,

I will be acting as track chair for ‘Information Systems and Future-focused Learning Environments’ at the 26th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS 2015) to be held at the University of South Australia, Adelaide, Nov 30th - Dec 4th 2015.

This is my first call for anyone who may be interested in submitting a paper and/or becoming a member of the programme committee for this track. The current deadline for paper submissions is August 3rd.

More details about the track can be found at:

https://acis2015.unisa.edu.au/information-systems-future-focused-learning-environments/

and the main conference web site is at:

https://acis2015.unisa.edu.au/

Please contact me directly if you are interested in joining the track programme committee.

Associate Professor David Parsons, Massey University, Auckland, New Zealand
Email: D.P.Parsons at Massey.ac.nz<mailto:D.P.Parsons at Massey.ac.nz>