[AISWorld] [] AJIS trials Post Publication Reviews

Michael Cuellar mcuellar at georgiasouthern.edu
Mon May 11 11:07:22 EDT 2015

Hello John,

I would like to submit one of the reviews that you mention here.

How do I do that?

MC
Michael Cuellar, PhD, PMP
Assistant Professor, Information Systems
Georgia Southern University
Information Systems Department
PO Box 7998
Statesboro, GA  30460-7998
email: mcuellar at georgiasouthern.edu
phone: (404)-405-4510

Senior Editor, JISE
Associate Editor, BISE
Member, Database Editorial Board
Secretary, AIS Project Management SIG
Member, Board, Southern Assoc. for Information Systems