[AISWorld] Postdoctoral researcher on information and knowlege management (non-tenure track, 2years) @ TUT, Finland

Pekkola Samuli samuli.pekkola at tut.fi
Wed May 13 03:55:50 EDT 2015

Hello,

We, at Department of information management and logistics of Tampere University of Technology, Finland, are looking for a Postdoctoral Researcher on Information and Knowledge Management. Although the call is open to any applicant conducting research on the intersection of information systems, business, and knowledge management, we are especially looking for a person who is capably of teaching and conducting research in the field of data and information analytics.

Postdoctoral researcher is expected to teach data and information analytics, research methods, and/or other topics suitable for the department's teaching portfolio. The researcher is also expected to supervise undergraduate and post graduate students. Teaching load is moderate, approximately 2-3 courses per year. Teaching free research periods are negotiable.

The position is a non-tenure track position, fulfilled for 2 years on a rank of Postdoctoral researcher. Deadline for applications is June 16 2015. Starting data October 1st 2015, or as agreed.

For more information about the position, requirements, expectations, the department, the university, etc. please see http://www.tut.fi/en/about-tut/careers-at-tut/open-positions/index.htm or contact professor Samuli Pekkola, samuli.pekkola at tut.fi. Note that I will be attending to ECIS'2015 in Munster, so personal appointments are also possible.

regards,
Samuli

--

Samuli Pekkola

Professor, Adjunct Professor, PhD
Head of Department
Department of Information Management and Logistics
NOVI - Turning Knowledge into Value
Tampere University of Technology
PO Box 541, 33101 Tampere, Finland
t: +358 (0)40 586 0791