[AISWorld] Listserve Announcement for ACIS 2015

VOS, Marta Marta.Vos at whitireia.ac.nz
Sat May 16 23:07:58 EDT 2015

Hi

Please find attached a CFP regarding the Information Systems Development track for the ACIS 2015 conference. Could you please place this announcement on the AIS Listserv.

If this is not the correct address for the Listserv, then could you please inform me of the correct address.

Thanks.

Dr Marta Vos
Senior Lecturer
School of Business and IT
Whitireia, New Zealand

"This e-mail (including any attached files) is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential information to Whitireia. If you are not the original addressee you are notified that any transmission, distribution, printing or photocopying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete and notify me. Unless explicitly stated the opinions expressed in this email do not necessarily represent the official position of Whitireia."