[AISWorld] CFP: Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences HICSS-49: January 5-8, 2016 Grand Hyatt, Kauai: Business Value of the Internet of Things Minitrack

Samuel FOSSO WAMBA Samuel.FOSSO.WAMBA at neoma-bs.fr
Sun May 17 12:20:25 EDT 2015

Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences HICSS-49: January 5-8, 2016 Grand Hyatt, Kauai:

Business Value of the Internet of Things Minitrack

This minitrack addresses managerial and organizational issues organizations face as they seek to create and realize business value from incorporating the emerging Internet of Things into their organizational infrastructure, their electronic business partner relationships, and the products and services they offer to customers. We encourage authors to share new and interesting theoretical and methodological perspectives on topics relevant to both academic researchers and practitioners.  We welcome work-in-progress that examines existing and extended theory using the IoT combined with wireless sensor networks, RFID, and big data analytics as the technologies of focus and case studies of organizations implementing the IoT inside and outside their span of control.  We give special consideration to research submissions when the author(s) commit to include an industry partner in their presentation.  We welcome research that reflects a range of current research methods including case studies, analytical models, econometrics, and frameworks.

Minitrack Co-Chairs:

Fred Riggins (Primary Contact)

North Dakota State University

Tel: (651) 335-8417

Email: fred.riggins at ndsu.edu<mailto:fred.riggins at ndsu.edu>

Samuel Fosso Wamba

NEOMA Business School, France

Email: samuel.fosso.wamba at neoma-bs.fr<mailto:samuel.fosso.wamba at neoma-bs.fr>

Matthias Dehmer

Bundeswehr University Munich, Germany

Email: Matthias.dehmer at unibw.de<mailto:Matthias.dehmer at unibw.de>

SUBMISSION PROCESS BY AUTHORS

June 15:

Deadline to submit full manuscripts for review. Review is double-blind; therefore this submission must be without author names.

August 16:

Acceptance/Rejection notification will be sent to authors. All travel guarantees - including visa or fiscal/ funding procedures - should begin immediately after you receive the notification of acceptance. Make sure your server accepts the address from our review system.

August 19:

Contact your Minitrack Chair if you have not received acceptance/rejection notification

August 16 - September 4:

If your paper is accepted with mandatory changes (AM), you must make specified changes, and resubmit your paper to the Paper Submission and Review System for reconsideration, still without author names.

September 4:

Submission deadline for AM papers

September 11:

Contact your Minitrack Chair if you have not received a revised decision

September 15:

Deadline for submitting final manuscript for publication to the Publication System (not the previous Paper Submission and Review System). Add author names, affiliation, and email address to your papers. At least one author of each paper should register by September 15 in order secure publication in the Conference Proceedings.

October 1:

Early Registration fee ($675) deadline. (Fees will increase to $750 on October 2 and $850 on December 2.)

October 1:

Papers without at least one registered author will be removed from the Proceedings.

Web site: http://www.hicss.org/#!call-for-papers/c1cd9

Samuel FOSSO WAMBA
Associate Professor, NEOMA Business School, Rouen, France
Ph.D. Industrial Engineering Polytechnic School of Montreal, Canada
CompTIA RFID+ Certified Professional

Founder and CEO of e-m-RFID.biz
Academic Co-Founder of RFID Academia
www.samuelfossowamba.com<http://www.samuelfossowamba.com>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEC665.1CA27B10]<http://www.neoma-bs.com/>

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal", Albert Pine

==CFP The International Journal of Operations & Production Management ==SUBMISSION DUE DATE: September 15, 2015 ==

SPECIAL ISSUE ON Big Data and Business Analytics Adoption and Use: A Step toward Transforming Operations and Production Management?: See CFP at: http://samuelfossowamba.com/wp-content/uploads/+International-Journal-of-Operations-Production-Management+-CFP-+Business-Analytics-+and-Big-Data-+.pdf

==CFP Business Process Management Journal ==SUBMISSION DUE DATE: November 30, 2015 ==
SPECIAL ISSUE ON Big Data and Business Process Innovation.
See the CFP at:  http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/call_for_papers.htm?id=5912