[AISWorld] Request for Editorial Board members for Computing and Information Systems Journal

Abel Usoro Abel.Usoro at uws.ac.uk
Thu May 21 12:36:33 EDT 2015

Dear Colleague

Computing and Information Systems Journal (http://cis.uws.ac.uk/research/journal/)  started as an in-house Journal in 1994 but over the years it has received articles internationally.  The intention currently is to upgrade the journal to full international status with standard double blind peer review.  We will also make use of modern software to ensure easy and efficient coordination.

Topics to be covered will not only be in computing and information systems but in engineering too.  We also want the Board members to be globally represented.

We intend the journal to cover conceptual, theoretical and empirical articles that will appeal to both researchers and practitioners.  Thus, we will also seek the rubber stamp of key industrial players like SAP, Oracle and Microsoft which our School is very much affiliated to.

Please indicate your interest to serve on the Editorial Board by sending to me a brief bio or CV of yourself.  Your submission should please indicate your experience in editorial work.

Best regards.

Dr Abel Usoro
Editor, Computing and Information Systems Journal
School of Engineering and Computing
University of the West of Scotland
Paisley PA1 2BE
0141 848 3959
abel.usoro at uws.ac.uk<mailto:abel.usoro at uws.ac.uk>

    92% of UWS graduates in work or further study for 6 months after graduating
    Awarded highest rating possible for quality and standards 2014
    Enhancement-Led Institutional Review
    Ranked 5th in the UK for Education - Times Good University Guide 2014
    Top in Scotland for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey
    (NSS 2014) in Broadcast Production, Chemical Engineering, Education
    and Journalism
    In 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF) UWS was ranked as having
    world-leading research in all units of asssessment

Please consider the environment and think before you print
University of the West of Scotland is a registered Scottish charity. Charity number SC002520

Legal Disclaimer
The information transmitted is the property of University of the West of Scotland and intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privilged material. Statements
and opinions expresed in this e-mail may not represent those of the University. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other used of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the material from any computer