[AISWorld] Invitation for bids for Hosting MWAIS 2018

Bansal, Gaurav bansalg at uwgb.edu
Wed May 27 16:09:43 EDT 2015

We are currently inviting bids for hosting the Midwest Association for Information Systems (MWAIS) 2018 annual conference. If you are a university in the Midwest United States, we request you to consider this opportunity to host the annual MWAIS gathering, while showcasing your Department, College, University and your City.

The conference provides an excellent setting to engage your local CIOs, undergraduate and graduate / doctoral students, University leadership and your local community along with IS academicians from Midwest and beyond!

It is a Low Budget High Impact conference and provides an intimate and effective environment to facilitate the sharing of ideas within a small and social setting. For the list of past and upcoming MWAIS conference venues please visit: www.mwais.org<http://www.mwais.org>.

For any questions related to hosting MWAIS 2018, please feel free to contact any of the MWAIS Executive Committee members<https://sites.google.com/site/midwestais2/governance>.

MWAIS is a proud recipient of inaugural 2014 AIS Outstanding SIGs and Chapters Award.

Sincerely,
Gaurav Banal

Immediate Past-President MWAIS

University of Wisconsin - Green Bay

www.uwgb.edu/bansalg<http://www.uwgb.edu/bansalg>

bansalg at uwgb.edu<mailto:bansalg at uwgb.edu>

Gaurav Bansal, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Business Administration (MIS / Statistics)
Austin E. Cofrin School of Business
University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
Wood Hall, Room 460 L   |  2420 Nicolet Drive   |  Green Bay, WI 54311
920.465.2216 office | 920.465.2660 fax | www.uwgb.edu/bansalg<http://www.uwgb.edu/bansalg>