[AISWorld] Interdisciplinary Smart Living Faculty Positions at Missouri S&T

Nah, Fiona nahf at mst.edu
Mon Jun 1 19:00:32 EDT 2015

Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T), formerly University of Missouri-Rolla, is seeking highly qualified faculty members to conduct research in our campus signature area of Smart Living.  For this signature area, we are recruiting across a variety of disciplines including Business, Economics, and Information Systems/Science.

The full ad is available at http://hraadi.mst.edu/signature/smartliving/ and the recruiting ads for specific disciplines/clusters are accessible from the main ad.  The cluster ad for Business, Economics, and Information Systems/Science is available at http://hraadi.mst.edu/signature/smartliving/#econbus.

If you need further information, please feel free to contact Dr. Bih-Ru Lea (leabi at mst.edu<mailto:leabi at mst.edu>) or me (nahf at mst.edu<mailto:nahf at mst.edu>) who are both serving on the Smart Living Search Committee.

Fiona Fui-Hoon Nah, Ph.D.
Professor of Business & Information Technology
Department of Business & Information Technology
Missouri University of Science and Technology
101 Fulton Hall
301 West 14th Street
Rolla, MO 65409
Email: nahf at mst.edu<mailto:nahf at mst.edu>