[AISWorld] Attention AMCIS 2015 presenters

Traci Carte tcarte at kennesaw.edu
Fri Jun 5 18:16:22 EDT 2015

To those of you who are making presentations at AMCIS 2015, you may wish to view our preliminary spreadsheet with the current presentation and panel times (under the Program tab on the AMCIS 2015 website: http://amcis2015.aisnet.org/program/presentation-schedule ). We will be presenting the program in a more appealing format shortly. In the interim, this spreadsheet may help you as you schedule your trip to lovely Puerto Rico for AMCIS 2015.

We hope to see you at AMCIS 2015!

Paul Pavlou and Carol Saunders
AMCIS 2015 Program Co-chairs

Dr. Traci Carte
Associate Professor of IS and Department Chair
Coles College of Business
Kennesaw State University
(470)578-4284