[AISWorld] Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Information Technology, Massey University, Auckland, New Zealand

Parsons, David D.P.Parsons at massey.ac.nz
Mon Jun 8 19:34:21 EDT 2015

A Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Information Technology is sought to join Massey University, Auckland, New Zealand. The position involves teaching undergraduates, supervising postgraduates and researching in the area of Information Technology.

Applications close:	11:45 p.m. on 28 June 2015

Please see:

http://massey-careers.massey.ac.nz/8823/senior-lecturer-associate-professor-in-information-technology

Position overview:
We are now seeking to appoint a Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Information Technology on the Albany Campus. Within this role you will be enhancing the learning and qualification outcomes of Massey's students and the scholarly outputs of the University through an effective programme of teaching in combination and professional service to the University and broader academic or professional communities.

To be considered for this role you will hold a doctorate in information technology, computer science, or a related discipline and have demonstrated teaching and research expertise.

Applications are invited for submission through our careers website http://www.massey.ac.nz/joinus/ those requiring further information or confidential discussions can consult with Professor Paul Watters (P.A.Watters at massey.ac.nz)