[AISWorld] ICMAC 2015 - Invitation

ICMAC.Invitations 2015 icmac.invitations.2015 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:19:13 EDT 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

We invite you to submit a paper to this truly international conference.

The theme of the *International Conference on Managing Asian Century* (ICMAC
2015) is ASEAN Entrepreneurship In Technology.  ICMAC-2015 aims to bring
together
​educators, ​
entrepreneurs, innovators, creators, and technologists from across ASEAN,
US, UK, EU and Australia. ICMAC 2015 is the third annual conference,
following the success in Singapore (2013, Rise of ASEAN) and Bali (2014,
Integrating ASEAN).

The event details are at www.managingasiancentury.org
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.managingasiancentury.org%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHwzg7WYwddPfUEAIM_3k7RYGRp-A>
 or https://www.icmac.asia/
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icmac.asia%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGvc7HkWEc20bCtMPmckhtSMsD78w>

Important dates are:

Submission of Abstracts and Full papers: July 01, 2015
Acceptance Notification: August 01, 2015
Final paper for Proceedings Submission: August 25, 2015
Early Bird Registration Deadline: Before June 30, 2015
Regular Registration: July 01 - August 31, 2015
*Conference Dates: November 18-20, 2015*

We welcome your participation to the conference in *Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia. *