[AISWorld] Submission dateline extended to 15th July - ICMAC 2015

Purnendu Mandal purnendu.mandal at lamar.edu
Fri Jun 26 09:36:30 EDT 2015

​ As the submission dateline approaches, we are receiving requests for extension. We are pleased to extend the paper/abstract dateline to 15th July.

International Conference on Managing the Asian Century (ICMAC-2015) is the third annual conference, following the successes in Singapore (2013, Rise of ASEAN) and Bali (2014, Integrating ASEAN).

Important dates are:
Submission of Abstracts and Full papers: July 15, 2015 (Extended)
Acceptance Notification: August 01, 2015
Final paper for Proceedings Submission: August 25, 2015
Early Bird Registration Deadline: Before June 30, 2015
Regular Registration: July 01 - August 31, 2015
Conference Dates: November 18- 20, 2015

Website: www.managingasiancentury.org

We welcome your participation at the conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

With regards,
Puru
Professor Dr. Purnendu Mandal

​ICMAC-2015, Conference Chair ​