[AISWorld] Looking for SAP University Alliance Programs Teaching/Using Analytics

Kevin Elder kevin.elder at gcsu.edu
Sun Jun 28 15:09:22 EDT 2015

I will be presenting on Analytics Education at the America's SAP User Group (ASUG) Analytics and Business Objects Conference in Austin (SABOC).
I will showcase some SAP University Alliance programs that have programs and courses that teach about Analytics, along with discussing OpenSAP,
ASUG, Hasso Plattner Institute and other outlets for companies to educate their workforce in Analytics.

Please respond to me, not the list, but tell me about your programs and then list the degrees and courses with analytics in them and I will
have some slides of sample programs and a complete list available if they want to find one near them!  Pass this message along to SAP UA
members at other schools if they have courses and programs.

I will post a compilation back to the AIS listserv, but my draft presentation is due soon, so please respond ASAP!
Thanks,

KLE
Dr. Kevin Lee Elder
Department of IS & CS, Georgia College
Faculty Advisor for the Association for Information Systems
ASUG Champion for Georgia College
Campus Box 012, 316 Atkinson Hall
Milledgeville, GA 31061