[AISWorld] Innovations in Information Infrastructure Workshop

Constantinides, Panayiotis Panos.Constantinides at wbs.ac.uk
Sat Jul 4 08:00:16 EDT 2015

Due to several requests we have decided to extend the deadline for
submitting a paper to the 4th Innovations in Information Infrastructures
(III) workshop to be held at the Warwick Business School in October
13-15th 2015. The new deadline is now 15th July 2015.

http://www.wbs.ac.uk/events/view/4751

We accept short papers (3 to 4 pages). They must be submitted as Microsoft
Word files as email attachment to infrastructureinnovation2015 at gmail.com
Please use "submission" in the subject field and indicate the name of the
author(s) in the filename (e.g. NielsenHanseth.doc).

on behalf of the workshop committee
Panos Constantinides