[AISWorld] Tenure-track IS position at DePaul University

Nakayama, Makoto MNakayama at cdm.depaul.edu
Tue Jul 7 09:40:28 EDT 2015

Assistant Professor
Tenure-track Position in Information Systems
College of Computing and Digital Media (CDM)
DePaul University

Special Instructions Summary
The College of Computing and Digital Media (CDM) at DePaul University invites applicants for a tenure-track position in one of the most comprehensive Information Systems (IS) programs in the country. More information about the program can be found at http://www.cdm.depaul.edu/academics/Pages/MSInInformationSystems.aspx.

For priority consideration, application materials must be received by September 31, 2015; applications will be accepted until position is filled.

Applications should include a CV, cover letter, teaching statement, research statement, and three contacts for letters of recommendation.

Responsibilities
While all candidates with expertise in Information Systems are encouraged to apply, we are particularly interested in those who can teach and develop courses on analysis and design, business intelligence, business process modeling, global IT, project management, and IT strategy. The college resides in the Chicago downtown. Opportunities for industry collaboration abound. Thus, we are also interested in applicants who can develop strong ties with local industry leaders.

DePaul has a strong commitment in both teaching and research. Active involvement in the future development of the IS-program and allied fields at CDM is expected. DePaul offers multiple programs allied with Information Systems, including IT Project Management, Human Computer Interaction, Information Technology, Predictive Analytics, Software Engineering, and Health Informatics. We value candidates who have interest in collaborating with instructors and researchers in these allied fields. Our doctoral program has an excellent track record of research productivity, with research centers and grants.

Required Qualifications
Candidates should have a PhD or equivalent.

Rank and salary are commensurate with qualifications and experience. The position is contingent upon available budgetary resources.

Apply online only:
http://facultyopportunities.depaul.edu/postings/181

As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, DePaul University provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.

The representatives will attend the AMCIS 2015 to meet informally with prospective candidates.