[AISWorld] Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems issue 27(1) is now online!

Jacob Nørbjerg jacobnor at cs.aau.dk
Mon Jul 13 09:39:45 EDT 2015

I am pleased to announce the publication of volume 27, issue 1 of Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems.

This issue contains two articles:

S. Westin & M. K. Sein: The Design and Emergence of a Data/Information Quality System

Abstract:Poor data and information quality (DQ/IQ) has remained a consistent prob- lem plaguing both the practitioner and academic communities in Information Sys- tems (IS). The consequences of poor DQ/IQ is particularly severe in Construction En- gineering, and the field lacks sufficient DQ/IQ assessment frameworks and tools. To address this shortcoming, we applied an action design research (ADR) approach to develop and implement a DQ/IQ assessment tool called Information Quality System (IQS). The multi-year research project took place in a European construction engi- neering company, and lasted from 2007 to 2012. We drew upon insights from the liter- ature on DQ/IQ assessment and related challenges in construction engineering, as well as practical lessons learned from managing DQ/IQ in the target organization. Through our research, we develop a set of design principles for meeting DQ/IQ challenges.

E. Parmiggiani & E. Monteiro: The Nested Materiality of Environmental Monitoring

[...]

You can access the articles here:
http://iris.cs.aau.dk/index.php/archieve.html

Or here:
http://aisel.aisnet.org/cgi/cview2.cgi/sjis

Enjoy!
   Jacob Nørbjerg, SJIS production editor

Jacob Nørbjerg
Associate professor, Phd.
Editor-in-Chief, Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems
Department of Computer Science, Aalborg University
Selma Lagerlöfs Vej 300
9220 Aalborg Ø
Phone: +45 9940 3546
Cell: +45 2029 0842