[AISWorld] ASSISTANT PROFESSOR BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS AND DATA ANALYTICS -University of Twente The Netherlands

j.vanhillegersberg at utwente.nl j.vanhillegersberg at utwente.nl
Tue Jul 14 11:34:19 EDT 2015

ASSISTANT PROFESSOR BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS -
ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS AND DATA ANALYTICS

University of Twente, The Netherlands

We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a Doctoral degree (PhD) and research experience in the field of Business Information Systems. We value a track record in the area of Enterprise Systems and Business Analytics. You have teaching experience, demonstrable didactic qualities and experience in student supervision. You have a track record of high quality articles in peer-reviewed scientific journals and conferences. You also have affinity with and preferably experience in working in a multidisciplinary environment. You are comfortable connecting the business and IT domains. While having expertise in state-of-the art IT, you can position IT developments within a broader context (relating to industrial engineering and international business).

More information is available at:
http://www.utwente.nl/organisatie/werken-bij-de-ut/vacatures/!/vacature/301288

vriendelijke groet / kind regards,
Jos van Hillegersberg