[AISWorld] Fwd: CFP: Journal of Cases in IT

Andy Borchers andy.borchers at lipscomb.edu
Sat Aug 1 13:34:07 EDT 2015

All - As the new editor in chief of the Journal of Cases in IT (an IGI
publication), I would like to extent a call for papers for JCIT.

The *Journal of Cases on Information Technology (JCIT)*
<http://www.igi-global.com/journal/journal-cases-information-technology-jcit/1075>publishes
comprehensive, real-life teaching cases, empirical and applied
research-based case studies, and case studies based on individual,
organizational, and societal experiences related to the utilization and
management of information technology. Cases published in JCIT deal with a
wide variety of organizations such as businesses, government organizations,
educational institutions, libraries, non-profit organizations,

Please read more about our journal here
<http://www.igi-global.com/journal/journal-cases-information-technology-jcit/1075>.
Submission guidelines and our publication system can be accessed here
<http://www.igi-global.com/calls-for-papers/journal-cases-information-technology-jcit/1075>
.

Warm regards - Andy Borchers

--

Professor of Management
Department Chair in Management, Entrepreneurship and Marketing