[AISWorld] Academic Sponsorships for ICIS 2015 Still Available

Kappelman, Leon Leon.Kappelman at unt.edu
Tue Aug 4 12:46:32 EDT 2015

The International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) http:/icis2015.aisnet.org/<http://icis2015.aisnet.org/> will be held this year in Fort Worth, Texas on December 13-16.  As you already know, ICIS is the premier academic conference on information systems and attracts the top researchers from around the world.

An Academic Sponsorship is only $3000 and includes two conference registrations, attendance at a private AIS VIP reception, and significant recognition for your university in the conference signage, program, website, and proceedings.  Click here for a brochure <http://icis2015.aisnet.org/images/docs/icis2015-sponsor-info-150623.pdf> that explains the various sponsorship levels and opportunities.  Please join these other fine organizations and become an Academic Sponsor of ICIS 2015!

Baylor University
Kennesaw State University
Louisiana State University
MIT - Center for Information Research
Oklahoma State University
Southern Methodist University
Texas A&M University - Center for the Management of Information Systems
Texas Christian University
Texas Tech University
University of Alabama
University of Houston
University of Mass Amherst
University of Memphis
University of North Texas
University of Texas
University of Texas Arlington
University of Texas Dallas
University of Texas San Antonio
University of Texas Tyler
University of Tulsa

Becoming an ICIS 2015 Academic Sponsor is simple - Just fill out the form on the last two pages of the brochure <http://icis2015.aisnet.org/images/docs/icis2015-sponsor3.pdf> and scan and send it back to me.  I'm happy to help you take advantage of this opportunity to benefit from, and play an important part in, ICIS 2015 so feel free to write back or contact me by phone (940-565-4698) if you have questions.

Best wishes,
Leon
ICIS 2015 Sponsorship Chair

More information?:    Link to ICIS 2015 Sponsorship brochure - http://icis2015.aisnet.org/images/docs/icis2015-sponsor3.pdf
                                Link to ICIS 2015 Conference brochure - http://icis2015.aisnet.org/images/docs/icis2015-sponsor-info-150623.pdf

"People do not change when they see the light. They change when they feel the heat." - Freda Lewis-Hall
Leon A. Kappelman, Ph.D.
  Professor of Information Systems<http://www.cob.unt.edu/profiles/112>
  Director Emeritus, Information Systems Research Center
  Fellow, Texas Center for Digital Knowledge
    College of Business, University of North Texas
    Voice: 940-565-4698   Email: kapp at unt.edu<mailto:kapp at unt.edu>
  Primary Investigator, SIM's Annual IT Trends Study<http://www.simnet.org/?ITTrendsStudy>