[AISWorld] Three (3) tenure-track positions at Michigan State University

Dr. Constantinos K. Coursaris coursari at msu.edu
Sat Aug 15 10:04:55 EDT 2015

*** Apologies for multiple/cross-postings ***

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached a single flyer that describes the three tenure system positions I shared with you earlier along with application process information.
- Internet Economics: http://bit.ly/cas-ie
- Data Science and Health: http://bit.ly/cas-data
- Media and Information Theory and/or Methods: http://bit.ly/cas-theory
Kindly note that the Search Committee Chairs are different for each of the three positions.

My best,
Constantinos
Attached flyer URL: http://bit.ly/3MSUpositions2015

On Jul 30, 2015, at 7:43 PM, Dr. Constantinos K. Coursaris <coursari at msu.edu> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> Our Department of Media and Information at Michigan State University has just been approved to initiate search efforts for the following three tenure-system positions:
>
> ========================
> 1. Internet Economics - Interest in new and emerging media (Assistant Professor)
> Department of Media and Information (M&I)
> Posting #1631 (https://jobs.msu.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=65556)
> Full-text position description: http://bit.ly/MI_job_InternetEconomics
> ---------------------
> 2. Media and Information Theory and/or Methods (Associate or Full Professor)
> Department of Media and Information (M&I)
> Posting # 1678 (https://jobs.msu.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=65595)
> Full-text position description: http://bit.ly/MI_job_TheoryMethods
> ---------------------
> 3. Data Science and Health – Theory-building, analytics, applications, effects (Assistant Professor)
> Department of Media and Information (M&I)
> Posting #1632 (https://jobs.msu.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=65558)
> Full-text position description: http://bit.ly/MI_job_DataScienceAndHealth
> ========================
>
> My best,
> Constantinos
>
> Dr. Constantinos K. Coursaris
> Ph.D. Business Administration (Information Systems)
> M.B.A. e-Business, B. Eng. Aerospace
>
> Associate Chairperson, Director of Graduate Studies, and Associate Professor - Department of Media and Information
> Associate Professor -Department of Advertising and Public Relations
> Professor by Courtesy, Usability / Accessibility Research & Consulting - Outreach and Engagement
>
> 414 Communication Arts and Sciences
> 404 Wilson Road
> Michigan State University
> East Lansing, Michigan, USA, 48824
> Tel. 517-353-3122 - Fax. 517-355-1292
> http://www.Coursaris.com
> http://www.twitter.com/DrCoursaris
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/Coursaris
> http://mi.msu.edu
> http://usability.msu.edu
>
> Michigan State University Dubai
> Knowledge Village
> Block 2B, Suite G23, Dubai, UAE
> Mobile: 011-971-050-114-7532
> http://dubai.msu.edu
>
> "The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet" - Aristotle

My best,
Constantinos