[AISWorld] [Student assignments for IT Governance & Business Intelligence]

Choi, Kyungsub S. KChoi at ric.edu
Sun Aug 16 16:39:36 EDT 2015

[Student assignments for IT Governance & Business Intelligence]

Dear Colleagues,

I'm seeking student assignment materials for the topics of 'IT Governance' and 'Business Intelligence.'
I want to see if there are interesting assignments that would motivate the students.

This is undergraduate upper level course. If you could share with me any assignments under these topics, I would appreciated.
I would like to give about 2 weeks (or less) for the completion on each assignment.

Thank you and enjoy the summer!

Kyungsub Stephen Choi, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Computer Information Systems Dept.