[AISWorld] IT Management Capstone Course

Andrew Schwarz aschwarz at lsu.edu
Tue Aug 18 16:42:29 EDT 2015

We are currently conducting a review of our curriculum and looking for universities that have implemented the IT Management Capstone Course from the IS 2010 curriculum.

If you have done so, I would like to hear from you and learn about how you have approached this course - for those that are interested, we can begin a discussion about how to best implement this course for our majors.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone with experience in this area!

Andrew

--------------------------------
Dr. Andrew Schwarz
Associate Professor, Information Systems
Milton J. Womack Developing Scholar
Francis M. Coates MBA Professor

Louisiana State University
E. J. Ourso College of Business

Editor-in-Chief, The Data Base for ADVANCES IN INFORMATION SYSTEMS (http://sigmis.org/the-data-base/)

Academic Coordinator for Online Graduate Programs (MBA)

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/drandrewschwarz
Skype: andyhsphd
Text: 225.267.7216
Phone: 225.578.9075