[AISWorld] ITIL Early bird ends on Friday

tracy.dacruz at projectsonpreparation.com tracy.dacruz at projectsonpreparation.com
Tue Aug 18 00:14:55 EDT 2015

Greetings,

Hope you are doing well.

We are glad to inform you that we are conducting a 2 days
ITIL®(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE LIBRARY) [1] FOUNDATION
CERTIFICATE which is scheduled in BRISBANE on 28TH AND 29TH SEP.

ORGANIZATIONAL BENEFITS TO ITIL®

 	* Improved customer satisfaction through a more professional approach
to service delivery
 	* Improved IT services through the use of proven best practice
processes
 	* Improved ROI of IT
 	* Improved delivery of third_party services through the specification
of ITIL®
 	* Improved morale of service delivery and recipient staff

Interested to join our class, please provide us the participant details
below so that we can book your space and send you the invoice,

First Name

Company

Title

Email

Phone

Billing Address

Register today at our EARLY BIRD OFFER OF 1299 AUD instead of 1499 AUD
(Standard price). Our early bird closes on 28TH AUG.

Please do let me know if you would like to attend / nominate someone for
the program.

Looking forward to hear from you

 Thanks & Best Regards,
 Carolina George
 Business Development Consultant

 If you prefer not to be sent emails and wish to be remove please reply
with subject line as "exclude" or
 please Exclude me from this list | Rebus, 7950 NW 53rd Street, Suite
337 Miami, Florida 33166, USA |

Links:
------
[1] http://www.itinfrastructureservice.com