[AISWorld] Request for your help - participating in a short survey

Pnina Soffer spnina at is.haifa.ac.il
Wed Aug 19 03:47:38 EDT 2015

   Dear colleague,
   We would like to kindly ask you to devote 5-10 minutes of your time and
   take part in our research.
   The goal of this research is to observe and understand how individuals
   perceive different visual layouts of business process models.
   Although the topic is business process models, no prior modeling
   experience is required. Yet, for the record we ask you to indicate your
   prior knowledge and experience as part of the survey.

   In the survey you will be presented with pairs of process models, and
   will need to compare and rate their similarity in terms of layout.

   It will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete the survey.

   Thank you very much for your time and support!

   Please start with the survey now by clicking on the link below.
   [1]http://goo.gl/forms/P8Lstzs6NF
   Thanks again,
   Vered Bernstein
--