[AISWorld] Professor position(s) at Warwick Business School

Ola Henfridsson ola.henfridsson at me.com
Wed Aug 19 12:09:38 EDT 2015

Dear all
Just a reminder that Warwick Business School is searching for new, talented faculty members on the full professor level: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/ALL321/professor-information-systems-and-management-30579-065/ <http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/ALL321/professor-information-systems-and-management-30579-065/>

The information systems and management group at WBS (see http://www.wbs.ac.uk/research/staff/?department=ISM <http://www.wbs.ac.uk/research/staff/?department=ISM> <http://www.wbs.ac.uk/research/staff/?department=ISM <http://www.wbs.ac.uk/research/staff/?department=ISM>>) welcomes applicants interested in becoming part of a vibrant and supportive research group at a great school. We view the search as an opportunity to further enhance our ambition to be one of the top information systems groups, where intellectual leadership and curiosity are encouraged.

The deadline is September 5.

All the best
Ola

---
Ola Henfridsson, PhD
Professor of Information Systems & Management
Warwick Business School
The University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL
United Kingdom