[AISWorld] Three (3) PhD student positions on HCI open at University of Oulu

Minna Isomursu Minna.Isomursu at oulu.fi
Thu Aug 20 05:31:38 EDT 2015

Hi,

We have three HCI related PhD student positions open at INTERACT group at University of Oulu. The students will work in a H2020 Marie Curie ITN project called CHESS - Connected health PhD training programme. More details on the positions open at our university is available through following links:

https://www.saimanet.com/certiahome/open_job_view.html?did=5600&jc=1&id=00001401&lang=en
https://www.saimanet.com/certiahome/open_job_view.html?did=5600&jc=1&id=00001402&lang=en
https://www.saimanet.com/certiahome/open_job_view.html?did=5600&jc=1&id=00001400&lang=en

Additionally, our partners in the CHESS network have PhD positions open in other European countries. All job announcements will be accessible through this web page:
http://www.chessitn.eu

Best regards,
-Minna
Professor Minna Isomursu