[AISWorld] Post for ListServ

Brook Pritchett brook at aisnet.org
Fri Sep 4 08:36:22 EDT 2015

Could you please post this on the AIS ListServ? Please don't use my information as the poster/contact information. Thank you!

Dear Participants
Thank you for attending the 2015 Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS) in Puerto Rico.  Our goal was to introduce new topics, programs, and events in this conference while maintaining the traditional program items of AMCIS.  We attempted to facilitate the discussion of the new areas of IS research and the interdisciplinary nature of our discipline.  We hope you found the conference informative and enjoyed the events.

There is nothing more exciting than when the IS community gets together to share ideas on research and teaching.  We were very fortunate to have a large group of information systems (IS) scholars who presented their work at AMCIS 2015.  A hallmark of this conference was the keynote speech by Dr. Michael Karasick who shed light on the future of information systems based on cognitive computing and artificial intelligence.  We had eminent IS scholars participating in TREO talk and panel discussions.  We had excellent moderators, session chairs, and most importantly the audience but for whose active participation the AMCIS 2015 program would not be exciting.  We thank you all.

We also thank everyone who helped make AMCIS 2015 a reality, the Association for Information Systems, the conference committee, AIS staff, sponsoring organizations, AMCIS Executive Committee, and many individuals who contributed in various ways for this conference.

We look forward to seeing you at AMCIS 2016 in San Diego.

Sincerely,
Alan Dennis and Souren Paul
AMCIS 2015 Co-Chairs

It is our pleasure to serve you. Click here<http://s.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB228C87J7BHB?p=WEB228C87J7BHB> to tell us how we did.