[AISWorld] University of Minnesota Tenure Track Assistant/Associate Professor Positoin

Jan DeGross degro003 at umn.edu
Thu Sep 10 15:28:32 EDT 2015

The Department of Information Systems & Decision Sciences in the Carlson
School of Management at the University of Minnesota is seeking
candidates for one full-time, tenure-track Assistant/Associate Professor
faculty position starting Fall 2016. Applicants must have a strong
research program and an earned doctorate in information systems or a
related field with IS competence or assurance of receiving the doctorate
before August 31, 2016. Responsibilities include carrying out the
teaching, research, and service mission of the department.

Applications must be received online at
http://www1.umn.edu/ohr/employment/ (keyword/requisition  304468). The
requisition provides complete details of the position.  In addition,
submit a cover letter to MISpost at umn.edu and include the following
attachments: curriculum vitae; list of courses taught and course
evaluations; statement of research and teaching interests; short
dissertation summary; document listing reference names and e-mail
addresses; a maximum of three published or working papers. Three letters
of recommendation are required.

For more information, download a pdf copy of the position description:

     http://misq.org/skin/frontend/default/misq/pdf/UMN_position.pdf

Application deadline:  To ensure consideration, applications must be
received by December 1, 2015, but applications will continue to be
accepted until the positions are filled.  We intend to undertake our
initial screening interviews in the first two weeks of December, just
prior to the International Conference on Information Systems, via our
videoconferencing facility.  We reserve the right to interview
candidates at ICIS in Fort Worth, Texas, December 12-16.

The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.