[AISWorld] Job Posting - Applied Microeconomics, Assistant or Associate Professor - SUNY Albany

Gil-Garcia, J. Ramon jgil-garcia at ctg.albany.edu
Thu Sep 24 15:07:02 EDT 2015

The Department of Public Administration & Policy in the University at Albany's Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy seeks a tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor with expertise in applied microeconomics.

We prefer candidates with experience in the practice of policy analysis or teaching microeconomics and econometrics. We also prefer candidates who can contribute to our established areas of instruction and research. The Department is nationally ranked in public finance/public financial management, IT/e-government, public management, and non-profit management. Additionally, the Department has highly active programs of research in health policy, retirement policy, homeland security, nonprofit management, financial market regulation, and criminal justice policy.

Rockefeller College is home to a diverse group of scholars interested in teaching and research on issues of importance in the public and nonprofit sectors. The College's strategic location in the state capital provides numerous opportunities for collaborative research projects with government agencies. Ranked 16th overall in public affairs by US News and World Report, the Department of Public Administration and Policy offers an undergraduate major, a Masters in Public Administration (MPA), a Masters of International Affairs (MIA), and a PhD in Public Administration and Policy. We actively seek and support demographic diversity in our faculty and student body. To learn more about the Department visit our website at  http://www.albany.edu/rockefeller/pad.shtml.

For additional information and to apply:
https://albany.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp;jsessionid=964A548D0A94450CB1BA33D97C23E9A3?JOBID=63940

=
Dr. J. Ramon Gil-Garcia, MPA
Research Director
Center for Technology in Government, University at Albany, SUNY
187 Wolf Road, Suite 301, Albany, NY 12205
Tel.: (518) 442-3892
E-mail: jgil-garcia at ctg.albany.edu
www.ctg.albany.edu

Author of the book "Enacting Electronic Government Success: An Integrative Study of
Government-wide Websites, Organizational Capabilities and Institutions"
http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-2015-6

Associate Professor, Department of Public Administration and Policy
Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
University at Albany, State University of New York
135 Western Avenue, Milne Hall 201, Albany, NY 12203
Tel.: (518) 442-5285
E-mail: jgil-garcia at albany.edu<mailto:jgil-garcia at albany.edu>
www.albany.edu/rockefeller<http://www.albany.edu/rockefeller>
[cid:image001.png at 01D0EBCA.9E08EA90]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rockefeller-College-of-Public-Affairs-Policy/161758067934?ref=ts>  [cid:image002.png at 01D0EBCA.9E08EA90] <https://twitter.com/RockefellerColl>  [cid:image003.png at 01D0EBCA.9E08EA90] <https://www.youtube.com/uarockefellercollege>  [cid:image004.png at 01D0EBCA.9E08EA90] <http://instagram.com/rockefellercollege>  [cid:image005.png at 01D0EBCA.9E08EA90] <http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Rockefeller-College-Public-Affairs-Policy-4523586?home=&gid=4523586&trk=anet_ug_hm>