[AISWorld] ICIS – SIG Health Business Meeting

Leroy, Gondy - (gondyleroy) gondyleroy at email.arizona.edu
Thu Oct 1 20:49:13 EDT 2015

 Greetings,

are you attending ICIS and interested in healthcare-related research?

Then please join the SIG Health on Monday December 14 at 6 pm for our business meeting. We will have round table discussion on topics of interest, such as publication outlets (what information should decision makers know for tenure and promotion decisions), proposals and grants, among others.

Attendees can join a table for discussion, change topics, and propose new topics …

We look forward to seeing you there.

While SIG Health membership is not required … it is encouraged!

Greetings,

Gondy Leroy, President, AIS SIG-Health?

Gondy Leroy, PhD
Associate Professor
President AIS SIG-Health
Management Information Systems
Eller College of Management, University of Arizona
https://mis.eller.arizona.edu/people/gondy-leroy