[AISWorld] cfp: 15th Annual Security Conference

Gurpreet S Dhillon gdhillon at vcu.edu
Wed Oct 7 14:10:10 EDT 2015

Call for Participation
15th Annual Security Conference

March 29-31, 2016 (www.security-conference.org)
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Theme: Security in a socially connected world

Security, assurance and privacy challenges are abound. Advances in
information and communication technologies have brought many security
problems to the fore. Such problems may be technical in nature or
organizationally grounded. Whatever be the nature and scope of the security
problems, there is a need to engage in discourses pertaining to security,
assurance and privacy. To that effect we welcome participation in the
Annual Security Conference.

For more information visit the conference website at:
http://www.security-conference.org

The conference also invites submissions the following kind of submissions:
- Industry reviews and product demonstrations
- Open review developmental papers

Our proceedings are published as books and our journals are indexed and
rated by multiple organizations.

Kind regards

Gurpreet Dhillon, PhD
Professor and General Chair