[AISWorld] Call for Moderators, Discussants, and Participation, Pre-ICIS Workshop on Accounting Systems, Fort Worth, TX, Dec 12, 2015

Ta-wei Wang twwang at hawaii.edu
Mon Oct 12 19:56:54 EDT 2015

The 7th Annual Pre-ICIS Workshop on Accounting Information Systems needs
volunteers to serve as moderators and discussants in Fort Worth, Texas
on Saturday, December 12, 2015. We have 13 interesting papers in 4
sessions. This workshop will begin at 8:00 am and end at 5:30 pm with a
celebration dinner to follow at a local restaurant.  Please notify
ICISAIS2015 at gmail.com of your willingness to serve in these positions
by October 16, 2015. First come, first served. Notification of your
positions will be made as soon as possible, but not later than October 18,
2015.  Volunteers must register for the ancillary Pre-ICIS workshop at
http://icis2015.aisnet.org/en/registration/conference-registration. The
early registration deadline is October 21, 2015 and the regular
registration deadline is December 1, 2015.  The ancillary workshop
registration is separate from the full ICIS conference.  You may register
for either one separately or you may register for both.

If you are not interested in serving as a discussant or moderator, we hope
you will still consider attending this workshop as an audience participant!

Please send any questions or concerns to ICISAIS2015 at gmail.com.  Thank you,
and we hope to see you in Fort Worth on December 12, 2015!

Sincerely,

Tawei (David) Wang, Program Chair

Cheryl Dunn, Workshop Chair