[AISWorld] CFP: International Journal of Technology Diffusion (IJTD)

Coleen Rose Griffin coleengriffin at lycos.com
Wed Oct 21 07:09:28 EDT 2015

Hi -

Can you remove me from this mailing list and add
c.griffin21 at nuigalway.ie

Thanks

---

Coleen Rose Griffin
PhD Candidate - Business Information Systems
J.E Cairnes School of Business & Economics,
National University of Ireland Galway (NUIG),
Galway, Ireland

L: Whitaker Institute - #289
Tel: +353 83 484 0181
E: c.griffin21 at nuigalway.ie

On 2015-09-24 21:36, Ali Hussain Zolait wrote:

> ********************* CALL FOR PAPERS *********************
>
> Official publication of the Information Resources Management Association
> www.igi-global.com/ijtd [1]<http://www.igi-global.com/ijtd [1]>
>
> Editor-in-Chief: Ali Hussein Saleh Zolait, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
> Published: Quarterly (both in Print and Electronic form)
>
> MISSION OF IJTD:
> Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts for possible publication in the International Journal of Technology Diffusion. The primary objective of IJTD is to continue to be one of the top-tier research and leading journals on global innovation and systems management. It is going to publish articles related to all aspects of the application of information systems, technology, and innovation acceptance research. For example, it will accept manuscripts on management information systems, decision support systems (DSS), managerial and organizational concerns, educational issues, and innovative applications related to global management innovation systems. Very important to the journal is its emphasis on quality and relevance. The journal will be international in all aspects: content, article authorship, readership, and the editorial board. It propagates knowledge to researchers, practitioners, academicians, and educators all over the world on a timely basis. The journal's
scope is multidisciplinary. It publishes research, applied, and theoretical articles from all areas of MIS as well as functional IT applications that have international context. The journal also entertains a variety of methodological approaches. It encourages manuscript submissions from authors all over the world, both from academia and industry. In addition, the journal will also include cases and reviews of MIS From all over the world. We will motivate authors to send manuscripts from Middle East, South East Asia, and Africa that have bearing on global aspects.

> [...]
>
> PRIOR TO SUBMISSION
>
> Please read and try to follow journal helpful guidelines at this links
>
> http://www.igi-global.com/development/author_info/guidelines [3] submission.pdf<http://www.igi-global.com/development/author_info/guidelines%20submission.pdf [4]>
>
> PUBLISHER:
>
> The International Journal of Technology Diffusion is published by IGI Global (formerly Idea Group Inc.), publisher of the "Information Science Reference" (formerly Idea Group Reference) and "Medical Information Science Reference" imprints. For additional information regarding the publisher, please visit www.igi-global.com [5]<http://www.igi-pub.com/ [6]>.
>
> All inquiries and submissions should be should be directed to the attention of:
>
> Ali Hussein Saleh Zolait
> Editor-in-Chief
> International Journal of Technology Diffusion
> E-mail: alizolait at gmail.com
>
> www.igi-global.com/IJTD [7]<http://www.igi-global.com/IJTD [7]>
>
> Dr. Ali Zolait
> Assistant Professor of Management Information Systems
> University of Bahrain
> [https://webmail.uob.edu.bh/owa/attachment.ashx?id=RgAAAADfZ0COUxfxQLzOfc52KUW0BwBAGgucGdJES4d3xEad91IgAlRgBgIjAABMdFQuTOMlSIq2dlWPMqUhAAHqdaspAAAJ&attcnt=1&attid0=BAAAAAAA&attcid0=image001.jpg%4001CFE6CF.5F5A35C0 [8]]
> P.O. Box 32038, Kingdom of Bahrain
> Courier Address: College of Information Technology, Information System Department, UOB Sakhir Campus, Building S40 Room 2026
> Phone +973 1743 7702
> Fax +973 17449119
> Email azolait at uob.edu.bh<mailto:azolait at uob.edu.bh>
> www.uob.edu.bh [9]<http://www.uob.edu.bh/ [10]>
>
> ________________________________
>
> Uob Disclaimer Policy
> This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should return it to the sender immediately stating that you received the email in error, and then please delete the email from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely the personal views of the sender. The contents in this email message shall not commit or bind the University of Bahrain in any way.University of Bahrain cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender.University of Bahrain shall not be liable for any loss or damage which results from opening this message and attachments thereto.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.igi-global.com/ijtd
[2]