[AISWorld] Survey Help

Maedeh Yassaee maedeh.yassaee at unisg.ch
Thu Oct 22 03:14:34 EDT 2015

Hello
I am a PhD student working on a research that investigates the enablers
and inhibitors related to a virtual assistant tool which assists adult
workers, in particular those close to retirement. The tool will provide
support for the employees to improve their wellbeing at work, interaction
with their colleagues as well as learning new solutions or technologies
easier.
I would appreciate your taking the time to complete the following survey.
It should take about 15 minutes of your time. Your responses are voluntary
and will be confidential. Responses will not be identified by individual.
All responses will be compiled together and analyzed as a group.
Here is the link to survey:
http://survey2.iwi.unisg.ch/index.php/599299/lang-en
It would be great if you can ask your colleagues to complete this survey
as well.
Thank you so much and all the best
Maedeh
M.A. Maedeh Yassaee
Research Assistant

Chair of Prof. Dr. R. Winter
Institute of Information Management | University of St. Gallen
Unterer Graben 21 | 9000 St. Gallen | Switzerland
tel: +41 71 224 35 83 | fax: +41 71 224 21 89
maedeh.yassaee at unisg.ch | www.iwi.unisg.ch