[AISWorld] 14th Australasian Centre on Social and Environmental Accounting Research Conference A-CSEAR 2015 - Latest Timetable

Sue Nugus sue at academic-conferences.org
Thu Oct 29 06:48:32 EDT 2015

Hello
Preparations for the 14th Australasian Centre on Social and Environmental Accounting Research Conference A-CSEAR 2015 being Hosted by Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia on the 10 -11 December 2015 are now well under way.
You can see the latest programme at:
http://academic-conferences.org/acsear/acsear2015/acsear15-timetable.htm

Please note that the timetable is subject to change and will be updated as necessary.

There are a number of registration options available, details of which can be found at:
http://academic-conferences.org/acsear/acsear2015/acsear15-registration.htm

We hope you will find the programme of interest. Feel free to forward this information to like minded colleagues or contacts.

If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please feel free to circulate this message to any colleagues or contacts you think may be interested.
Kind regards

Sue Nugus
Conferences Director
http://www.academic-conferences.org<http://111.academic-conferences.org/>