[AISWorld] ICIS2015 Research Workshop on Grounded Theory Method (SIGGTM)- Second call.

Walter Fernandez w.fernandez at unsw.edu.au
Sun Nov 1 18:22:36 EST 2015

Dear Friends,

We are delighted to invite you to the 9th annual International Workshop on Grounded Theory Methods: Building Stronger Theories, to be held in Fort Worth, Texas, USA, December 16th, 2015, between 12:00 and 18:30hs.  Everybody is welcome to register and attend!

The program will have the typical mix of advanced and supportive sessions that make this workshop so unique and valuable.  Cathy Urquhart will give the keynote and we will have the authors of two GTM papers on top tier journals (MISQ and ISR) deconstructing their articles' publishing journey. Please find attached the final program.

Fee Structure [early|regular|on-site]
AIS Academic member $50|60|65
AIS Professional member $100|125|140
AIS Student Member $25|25|25