[AISWorld] Information Systems Tenure track faculty positions available

MA Dan madan at smu.edu.sg
Sun Nov 1 07:07:05 EST 2015

Dear all,
School of Information Systems at  Singapore Management University is hiring at the Associate and Assistant Professor levels.
Candidates for the Associate Professor position may be experienced faculty, or applied technology researchers in research-focused organizations or agencies. New Ph.D. graduates also will be considered for the Assistant Professor position.
We seek candidates who have interests and experience working in some of these areas:

•             Economics of IS; consumer behaviour, marketing, and IT; empirical research approaches

•             Experimental social science in field settings; including empirics in a mobile or IoT test beds

•             Financial IS and technology; IT strategies for financial institutions and financial markets

•             IT in supply chain management, logistics and operations; management science approaches

•             Risk and social policy analytics for IT; urban sustainability; healthcare and transport services

•             Computational social science; data analytics; statistical methods; applied machine learning
Applications from candidates trained in disciplines other than IS are of high interest to us. In addition to applicants from the IS academic community (b-schools, i-schools), we strongly encourage applications from those with training in: Applied Economics and Econometrics; Data Analytics and Behavioural Economics applied to Marketing or Consumer Behaviour; Statistics; and Computer Science. People are also encouraged to apply who study: Financial Services IS and Technology; Social Science; Informatics and Healthcare Management or Policy; and Technology Policy and Management.
More information on Singapore Management University, School of Information Systems can be found in http://www.sis.smu.edu.sg.

Applicants should demonstrate:
(1) innovative research targeted at top journals for the scholarly area they represent, and the ability to create interdisciplinary interest; (2) a commitment to teach about IS and management, financial services technology and operations, and data analytics at the undergraduate and master’s levels; and (3) a completed or pending-completion Ph.D. degree.
Please apply to 'IS&M Faculty Search' via siscv at smu.edu.sg<mailto:siscv at smu.edu.sg>. Submit:

(1)  a cover letter explaining the position you are interested in and your qualifications;

(2)  your current CV, research statement and research samples; and

(3)  a teaching statement with past teaching performance evaluation information.

We hope to receive applications during October 2015 till February 2016. We will begin our screening immediately, on a rolling basis as applications are received.
More information can be found at:

http://sis.smu.edu.sg/about/careers/faculty-hiring/research-faculty-hiring-information-systems-management